Indie Superette at a Glance
Indie Superette is a wellness superrette market and café that suits the refueling desires of all thrill-seekers, yoginis, crossfitters, zenmasters, and weekend warriors with a curated grab-and-go grocery assortment, plant-based acai bowls, smoothies, juices, elixirs, kombuchas, salads, wraps and more.
Fuel Your Spirit
Indie Superette is the newest offering from Michael Mina Restaurant Group. Situated in the heart of Cow Hollow just off Union Street, Indie Superette will be a new entrant into a venerable neighborhood and serve residents with staples and prepared food alike from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
CenterCal heard from neighbors that a market to replace Real Food was desirable and after more than 18 months of engagement and dozens of grocers declining the space, it was clear 3060 Fillmore is not suited for a large – or medium – scale grocer.
Indie Superette carves out 700 square feet from the Fillmore Street side of the building for an open “food hall” style concept fed from the nearby Mina Test Kitchen. Indie Superette will specialize in the freshest produce Northern California has to offer: nut milks, grains, dairy, and dozens of other staples one might get from a larger grocer. Shoppers will also be able to grab a smoothie, salad, or other healthy dining options you’d find in a local markets prepared food section.
Get the fuel you need to optimize your mental and physical performance. Indie Superette’s mantra is simple… SLAY YOUR DAY.
Wellness Bar + Grocery Cafe Offerings
- Fresh cold pressed juices & smoothies
- Lamill coffee & teas
- Breakfast indie food: toasts / overnight oats / yogi & chia & parfaits / cut fruit
- Lunch indie food: salads / toasts / veggie burgers/sausage (Beyond Meat) & chips
- Grab & go food: salads / wraps / tapas / desserts (similar to options offered at Kreation Juice)
- Grab & go beverage: cold pressed juice / shots / protein / energy / natural soda / teas / coffee / waters / sparkling waters / ciders / kombuchas / coconut waters
- Snacks: wide variety of top selections offered at Whole Foods Market
- Refrigerated beverage-focused case
- Chilled retail food / bars and healthy supplements case