Shake Shack at a Glance
Shake Shack sprouted from a single hot dog cart in Madison Square Park in New York City to support the Madison Square Park Conservancy’s first art installation. The cart was quite the success, with Shack fans lined up daily for three summers. This model has shaped Shake Shack ever since and inspires the company’s service and philanthropic commitment to all the communities The Shack calls home.
New to San Francisco, A Draw to the Neighborhood
- San Francisco is emerging as a towering culinary destination, and the City’s first Shack has been a long time in the making.
- As Shake Shack considers where and when to open new locations, it seeks places where it will be an instant neighborhood fixture. The City’s first Shake Shack will welcome people from all over the Bay who want to gather together and enjoy fresh, simple, high-quality versions of the classics in an iconic San Francisco setting.
- Just off the Union Street merchant corridor, Shake Shack will attract visitors from around the city, eager to have a burger and enjoy the neighborhood. Shacks all over the country spur activity, energy, and a sense of community, and the Fillmore Shack will bring new lunchtime activation where it doesn’t currently exist.
Good Burgers Make Good Neighbors
- Shake Shack is an experienced urban operator and will utilize well-established best practices to manage trash and cleanliness, keep lines orderly and respectful, and be a positive addition to San Francisco.
- Shake Shack and its in-store partners are known for rolling up their sleeves and doing good work for local charitable partners. Shake Shack is eager to hear about local organizations and causes to support in its newest home. Contact us.
- 3060 Fillmore is at the gate to the Union Street Corridor, and Shake Shack is keen to contribute to the commercial vitality as an active member of the Union Street Merchants. Shake Shack is ready to join the fun in San Francisco and will be a partner during local festivals and events by providing tasty samples and refreshments.